As system administrator you are responsible for the IT infrastructure at QuiX Quantum. In a fast-growing start-up the requirements on IT infrastructure are changing just as fast. Much of your work will be focused on fulfilling these, by setting up new services, while continuously (re-)evaluating the present infrastructure. Furthermore, cybersecurity risks must be mitigated by implementing policies into the IT landscape.
· Being contact point for IT matters
· Maintaining the company network
· Setting up and maintaining (internal) servers
· Implementing cyber security policies
· Managing outages and incidents
This position can be modified to suit a candidate, and mentorship and training are available for further skills development.
· Educational degree in IT/system administration
· 5 years or more work experience
· Knowledge and experience in maintaining and setting up servers.
· Experience with cybersecurity operations including access control, email filtering, endpoint protection, vulnerability management, and incident response.
· Experience administering ERP and product data or document management systems.
· Passion for your profession.
· Creative thinking and a proactive style of work.
· Proficiency in English language (verbal & written).
Working in a start-up means that your work contributes directly to the direction of the company. Together, we work on awesome and challenging projects in a high-tech and innovative environment. Everyone has their own specialty and together we form a dynamic and diverse team.
Your workplace will be in Enschede, the Netherlands. As we have become used to in recent years, occasionally working at home is possible. The working language of our company is English, and we encourage and facilitate acquisition of Dutch language skills.
The position is full-time. Your salary depends on both your education and experience. We have many educational opportunities, a generous number of vacation days and we offer a fully paid pension and attractive start up compensation. Equity plan participation available after the first year.
Are you as excited as we are to contribute to the fastest way to a quantum future? Do you want to be part of our journey to develop the world’s best quantum computer? Then join us!
For more info and applications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.