QuiX Quantum is at the forefront of the development of photonic quantum computing, a rapidly developing sector. We area tech start-up based in Enschede, the Netherlands. Since our start in 2019, we have presented two world record-breaking quantum photonic processors. As a fast-growing company, we are now looking for support for our sales activities.
As a technical sales representative, you are contact person for our new and existing customers. With the help of our technology experts, you consult customers about the various possibilities of entering photonic quantum computing. You shape a structured sales concept and implement a CRM System, create offers and participate in trade fairs and conferences.
· Technical and economic consulting for customers
· Giving demonstrations, trainings and presentations to help clients discover and understand quantum processors and quantum computers.
· Identifying and establishing new business
· Developing a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy
· Establishment of a worldwide sales network
· Creating and implementing a company wide sales process
· Reporting on order intake
· Organizing sales visits
· Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
We can shape the position depending on seniority.
· Technical background, ideally a physics or engineering degree in photonics or electronics
· Experience with the organization of international sales
· Prior experience with quantum is a plus
· Experience in sales and services
· Passion for your profession
· Pro-active, innovative, accurate and independent style of working
· High proficiency in English language(verbal & written)
· great willingness to travel
Working in a start-up means that your work contributes directly to the direction of the company. Together, we work on awesome and challenging projects in a high-tech and innovative environment.Everyone has their own specialty and together we form a young, dynamic and diverse team.
Attendance at our headquarters in Enschede is not required on a daily basis. For arrangements with the team, presence every two weeks is desired. The working language of our company is English, and we encourage and facilitate acquisition of Dutch language skills.
At the office, we like to have lunch together at our big lunch table, or preferable outside in the sun. On Fridays,we end the week with a beer and a competition of pinball and foosball!
The position is fulltime or parttime available. Your salary depends on both your education and experience. We have many educational opportunities, a generous number of vacation days and we offer a fully paid pension.
Are you as excited as we are to contribute to the fastest way to a quantum future? Do you want to be part of our journey to develop the world’s best quantum computer? Then join us!
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.