QuiX Quantum is at the forefront of the development of photonic quantum computing, a rapidly developing sector. We are a tech start-up based in Enschede, the Netherlands. Since our start in 2019, we have presented two world record-breaking quantum photonic processors. As a fast-growing company, we are now looking for support for our sales activities.
As Strategic Cooperations Manager you will research, draft, submit and manage proposals that will help us to grow in strategic directions. You will work with the leadership team to understand our financial needs and ensure we attain funding. You will also develop and maintain relationships and collaborations with key stakeholders.
· Identify grant funding opportunities
· Write, submit and manage grant proposals and tenders
· Assist with the execution of our development strategy
· Keep the overview of running projects
· Compile an annual report
· Maintaining proficient knowledge of the organization’s history and programs
· Find collaboration and partnership opportunities with key stakeholders
· Participate and/or organize consortia
We can shape the position depending on seniority.
· Experience in grant writing or similar role
· Great with MS Office Word and Excel
· Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources
· Exceptional writing and organizational skills
· Passion for your profession
· High proficiency in English language (verbal & written), German is a plus
· Experience in project management
· Technical background, ideally a physics or engineering degree in photonics and/or quantum
Working in a start-up means that your work contributes directly to the direction of the company. Together, we work on awesome and challenging projects in a high-tech and innovative environment. Everyone has their own specialty and together we form a young, dynamic and diverse team.
Attendance at our headquarters in Enschede is not required on a daily basis. For arrangements with the team, presence every two weeks is desired. The working language of our company is English, and we encourage and facilitate acquisition of Dutch language skills.
At the office, we like to have lunch together at our big lunch table, or preferable outside in the sun. On Fridays, we end the week with a beer and a competition of pinball and foosball!
The position is fulltime or parttime available. Your salary depends on both your education and experience. We have many educational opportunities, a generous number of vacation days and we offer a fully paid pension.
Are you as excited as we are to contribute to the fastest way to a quantum future? Do you want to be part of our journey to develop the world’s best quantum computer? Then join us!