As an Event Marketing Specialist you will be a crucial member of the QuiX Quantum Marketing Team, reporting to the Commercial & Partnership Lead. Your mission is to organize and support our presence and hospitality at conferences, fairs, events etc. to enable us to become the market leader in the research, development, industrialization, and production of universal quantum computers. You will work closely with both internal and external partners and play a hands-on role in Marketing.
As our Event Marketing Specialist you are highly adaptable, have a passion for the field, and are skilled in both traditional and innovative marketing and events practices. A technical background is not required but you have to be able to quickly grasp the complexities of quantum technology and find a way to communicate this to future customers and employees.
• Manage the overview of events & conferences for internal and external purposes
• Organize and register event details and exhibition space needs with external suppliers.
• Maintains and keeps track of all events feedback, budget, and expenses.
• Communicates event details internally and consults with involved parties.
• Assembles creative and innovative event material and attractions.
• Create and implement social media planning for events with Marketing input.
• Create a plan of action together with Sales and Marketing for exhibitions.
• Communicates event briefings for exhibitions with the participating delegates.
• Works with event organizers and third-party contractors for booth preparation.
• Ensure correct material is in-stock, ready, and packed in time.
• Arrange short and long-distance logistics for event materials.
• Arrange allocation of staff per event and in-person.
• Set up the Trello board, to send additional info and track everything.
• Organize participants for events: registration of attendees, booking hotels, flights, and other transport trains in cooperation with our external travel agency.
• Occasionally take over Office Management tasks at (un)predictable peaks.
• Purchase and design additional materials for conferences (such as banners).
• Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, Hospitality or similar.
• Experience with Adobe Illustrator; InDesign and Photoshop is a plus.
• Experience with Hootsuite or social media content planning.
• A track record of 1-2 years in small to mid-sized companies.
• Experience in a matrixed and diverse work environment.
• Passion for marketing and social media savvy.
• Proficiency in English; Dutch and German language is a plus.
• Willingness to travel between company and events locations when needed.
• An impeccable reputation for trustworthiness.
• Balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
• Building trust through honesty, integrity, sincerity and reliability.
• Highly effective internal and external communication skills.
• Service-oriented style with professional presentation skills.
• Excellent detail-oriented, organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills.
• Efficiently managing tasks in uncertain, rapidly evolving environments.
• Collaborative and action-oriented mindset.
• Creative thinking and a proactive work style.
• Taking initiative and feeling accountable.
• Open to learning opportunities.
At QuiX Quantum, you'll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the future of our company. We're at the forefront of groundbreaking technology, and our team is both innovative and diverse, representing over 13 nationalities. We encourage language acquisition, particularly Dutch and German.
This full-time position offers competitive compensation based on experience. We provide numerous educational opportunities, generous vacation days, a fully paid pension, and attractive startup compensation. Equity plan participation becomes available after one year of service. We encourage working from our Enschede (occasionally Amsterdam) office for several days a week.
If you're as excited as we are about advancing the quantum future and being part of the journey to develop the world's best quantum computer, join us! For more information and to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.