QuiX Quantum, a small scale up business founded in 2019, is a market leader in photonic quantum processors and has recently completed an investment round to enlarge the product portfolio offering full-stack photonic quantum computer systems as well as remote and cloud access. The investment round will be used to accelerate the development roadmap of QuiX Quantum. Quix Quantum is looking for a people and result oriented CFO who can play a leadership role beyond finance and be prominently involved in operations, IT, recruitment and international expansion.
· Master’s degree in Economics/Business Administration or related education. A post master (RA/RC) is considered to be a plus;
· Experience with private equity financing and accountability with business plan design.
· Experience in an end responsible, business-oriented finance role in a fast growing setting;
· Significant experience with implementation of an ERP system and the set-up of processes, financial analysis, modelling and business development;
· Fast independent thinker, entrepreneurial, curious and energetic personality;
· Ability to prioritize and quickly grasps strategic overview, project management skills, effective teambuilder and leader;
· Fluent in Dutch and English, German is preferred.
You are a well-balanced personality with drive, energy and sense of humor. You have the desire to grow, together with the company.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Growth agenda including the set-up of solid financial processes and ERP system
· M&A processes, integration and financing;
· Management of day-to-day finance and other back-office operations;
· Monthly analysis and reporting to relevant stakeholders, including Board of Directors and Shareholders;
· Annual budget preparation;
· Strategic partner to the CEO and CTO;
· Annual report, Income tax return and relationship management with auditors and legal advisors.
· A dynamic and pleasant working environment, located in Enschede, near the University of Twente;
· Competitive salary, including the opportunity for employee participation in a SAR Plan upon achievement of milestones beginning in the second year of employment.
· Pension plan, holiday allowance and 24 vacation days + 6 days determined by Employer.
For more info and applications, contact email@example.com