QuiX Quantum is at the forefront of the development of photonic quantum computing, a rapidly developing sector. We are a tech start-up based in Enschede, the Netherlands. Since our start in 2019, we have presented two world record-breaking quantum photonic processors.
A next important milestone is to offer quantum computing as a service. Customers will be able to perform computational tasks on quantum hardware in our office. You will be responsible for designing the API and setting up the software that is needed to offer our quantum computer as a service.
· Designing and creating a REST API for interaction between customer and hardware
· Implementing a system for metered billing
· Implementing a system for handling jobs both batch and direct
· Interfacing with a front-end developer to ensure cohesion of the project
· Deploying the completed system
· Other software engineering or IT provisioning tasks tailored to your skills and background possible
· Work experience in service development and deployment
· Participation in an HPC or quantum environment a plus
· Experience working in a software team
· Passion for your profession
· Pro-active, innovative, accurate and independent style of working
· High proficiency in English language (verbal & written)
Working in a start-up means that your work contributes directly to the direction of the company. Together, we work on awesome and challenging projects in a high-tech and innovative environment. Everyone has their own specialty and together we form a young, dynamic and diverse team.
Your workplace will be in Enschede. As we have become used in recent years, working at home is possible. The working language of our company is English, and we encourage and facilitate acquisition of Dutch language skills.
At the office, we like to have lunch together at our big lunch table or, preferably, outside in the sun. On Fridays, we end the week with a beer and a competition of pinball and foosball!
The position is full-time or part-time available, and can be either continuing or contract. A continuing position could include work in our software team, on cybersecurity, or in an IT support role. Your salary depends on both your education and experience. We have many educational opportunities, a generous number of vacation days and we offer a fully paid pension.
Are you as excited as we are to contribute to the fastest way to a quantum future? Do you want to be part of our journey to develop the world’s best quantum computer?Then join us!
For more info and applications, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.